Patient falls are one of the most common dangers in healthcare environments. Our Bariatric Handrail supports weights up to 1,000 lbs when installed per manufacturer's guidelines to reduce the risk of slip-fall injuries. The Bariatric Handrail meets 2010 FGI Guidelines and safety codes with ADA and ANSI compliance.
Features and Benefits
Patient falls are one of the most common dangers in healthcare environments. Reduce the risk of obesity related injuries due to inadequate handrail support with our NEW Bariatric Handrail.
- Tested to support 1,000 lbs when installed per manufacturers guidelines
- Meets 2010 FGI Guidelines
- Handrail available in powder coated aluminum
- Bracket available in stainless steel with optional powder coat
- Return/Corner available in stainless steel with optional powder coat