Download Spec Worksheet.
Combo anti-Ligature Shower Head and Handheld Shower
Material and Construction
The shower head of the LRSCOM is made from milled chromed brass.
The shower head operates as a standard shower head with a water use of 1.5 gpm. A hose and handheld shower can be inserted into the shower head with a 1/4-turn. When the shower hose is inserted into the shower rose, water will flow through the handheld shower.
No diverter is required to divert water from the shower rose to the handheld shower.
The shower hose and handheld shower can be removed and stored in a safe location to minimize the risk of ligature.
- Anti-Ligature designed hand held shower adaptor, allows easy removal of the hand shower after use.
- Durable chromed brass finish for easy cleaning and a homely look.
- Utilizes an eight-turn fitting for a safe and easy attach and release.
- Is able to be adapted to existing hose and hand held showers.
- 1/2" NPT female inlet
- Certification: ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1