Accurate Lock and Hardware Motor Drive Electrified Latch Retraction Mortise Lock with Deadbolt, CCS_M9134ELR
Download M9134ELR SELL SHEET.
For commercial or residential use, the M9134ELR utilizes low voltage Motor Drive Electrification to retract the latch and deadbolt of the mechanical lock when a credential is presented allowing access without grasping exterior door hardware. Pair with a rigid pull or flush push plate on the outside, active trim on the inside.
- M9134ELR for doors 1 3/4" minimum (1 1/4" armor front).
- UL Listed 3 Hour (Mechanics R13846/R27504 and Electronics R10121).
- Grade 1 Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13.2005 Standard.
- BACKSETS: 2 1/2", 2 3/4" (larger backsets available upon request).
- Key Cylinder (by others) will override electronics to retract latch bolt and deadbolt (if projected).
- Outside trim always rigid.
- Voltage: 24VDC (21VDC – 30VDC).
- Current: 625mA MAX Inrush, 150mA MAX Holding.
- Non-polarized Leads.
M9134ELR Electrified Latch Retraction with Deadbolt Security
- Rotating inside handle or using electronics simultaneously retract latch and deadbolt (when extended).*
- Latch bolt by key outside or using electronics, egress by handle inside.
- Deadbolt manually projected by thumb turn inside or key outside.
- Outside trim (if applicable) always rigid.
- FAIL SECURE OPERATION ONLY: Latch retracts when power is applied.
- *For applications requiring the deadbolt not to retract the latch via electronics, please add DM Monitor and program access accordingly
How to Specify
FUNCTION-MONITOR.BACKSET.TRIM.FINISH.HAND.DOOR THICKNESS.DOOR TYPE
- Electrified Latch Retraction with Deadbolt | Authorized Egress | Accurate Trim Inside
- Electrified Latch Retraction with Deadbolt | Accurate Trim Inside
- Electrified Latch Retraction with Deadbolt | Other Manufacturers’ Trim