ADL-C | ADL-O
Double Lipped Strikes
Rescue hardware available in 3 options: Standard, Emergency Stop and Keyed Emergency Stop. The Standard Double Lipped Strike allows doors to open in both directions. The Double Lipped Strike with Emergency Stop features a heavy duty stop designed to absorb impact of slamming doors. The Doubled Lipped Strike with Keyed Emergency Stop has the additional feature of a key which prevents the unauthorized outswing of the door. Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate certain jamb widths, or custom sizes are available.
Strikes are 2-3/4” tall, set up for use with cylindrical locks on 1-3/4” thick doors.
All standard sizes are supplied with #8-32 x ¾” combo (machine/wood) screws.
Specify ADL-C for Center Hung Doors and ADL-O for Offset Hung Doors:
- ADL-C-1 | ADL-O-1: 4-3/4" Jamb Width
- ADL-C-2 | ADL-O-2: 5-5/8" Jamb Width
- ADL-C-3 | ADL-O-3: 5-3/4" Jamb Width
- ADL-C-4 | ADL-O-4: 5-7/8" Jamb Width
- ADL-C-5 | ADL-O-5: 6-1/4" Jamb Width
- ADL-C-6 | ADL-O-6: 6-3/4" Jamb Width
- ADL-C-7 | ADL-O-7: 7-1/8" Jamb Width
- ADL-C-8 | ADL-O-8: 7-3/4" Jamb Width
- ADL-C-9 | ADL-O-9: 8-1/4" Jamb Width
- ADL-C-10 | ADL-O-10: 8-3/4" Jamb Width
- ADL-C-CUSTOM |ADL-O-CUSTOM
- Specify: ADL-CE | ADL-OE for Emergency Stop
- Specify: ADL-CEK | ADL-OEK for Keyed Emergency Stop
How to Specify
- Double Lipped Strike | Center Hung Door | 4-3/4" Jamb Width
- Double Lipped Strike Emergency Stop | Offset Hung Door | 5-3/4" Jamb Width
- Double Lipped Strike Keyed Emergency Stop | Offset Hung Door | 8-3/4" Jamb Width