Made of tough, long-wearing vinyl with a specially designed safety rib surface, FLEXCO® vinyl stair treads are engineered to meet all the demands of high traffic areas – particularly in settings where design counts. May contribute to LEED® CI and NC credits MR 4.1, MR 4.2, MR 5.1, MR 5.2, MR 6.
Features and benefits:
- Commercial weight (VT, 1/4") for heavy traffic conditions.
- Standard weight (LVT, 5/32") for light commercial and residential applications.
- Very resilient stair covering.
- Exceeds ADA recommendations for slip resistance on flat surfaces.
- Highly resistant to soil and stains.
- Ribbed inserts or grit strips can be inserted for the visually impaired or extra traction.
- Meets ASTM F 2169, Type TV.
- 16/86 Multi-performance Tile & Tread Adhesive contains an antimicrobial agent for added protection against mold and bacteria.
- Available with an adjustable nose.
- Treads can be ordered with 2" grit strip or ribbed rubber insert.