SAFETY TREADS IN COLORS
Time-Proven Supergrit safety treads are now available in colors for improved aesthetics.
- Extruded aluminum base—abrasive filler
- Lengths to order, up to 12'-0" (3.66 m) max. in one piece
- High content of aluminum oxide abrasive
- 12 standard colors
- Colors extend throughout filler
- Protective tape available
Supergrit Treads Provide...
A heat treated, corrosion resistant, extruded aluminum base with satin/lacquered finish. The use of diamond-hard aluminum oxide in the filler assures long tread life under heavy pedestrian traffic use. Supergrit is designed for both inside and outside use.
Provide Supergrit type ________ safety nosings as manufactured by Wooster Products Inc. For interior and exterior stairs.
- Nosing base to be type 6063-T5 extruded aluminum.
- Anti-slip filler shall contain not less than 65% virgin grain Aluminum Oxide (AL2O3) /Silicone Carbide (Sic) abrasive
- Nosings shall be non-combustible as tested under Federal Test Method Standard No. 501a, Method 6411.
- Type of anchor shall be as specified.
- Nosings shall terminate not more than 4" (101.6 mm) from ends of steps for poured concrete stairs; for concrete filled pan stairs, nosings shall be full length of steps less 1/8" (3.05 mm) clearance.
- Color shall extend uniformly throughout the filler; black color will be furnished if no other color is specified.
NOTE: Safety nosings going into new poured concrete or cement fill shall be installed before "Initial Set" of the concrete or cement occurs.
Nosings shall finish flush with the top of the traffic surface.