MetParToilet Partitions -- Floor to Ceiling
Floor to Ceiling style is recommended for rooms with low to medium height ceilings where additional stability is desired. This style is extremely stable and durable (as a result of double mountings) and is an ideal solution for busy restrooms where vandalism resistance is critical. The design requires blocking / ceiling reinforcement for the pilasters to securely attach. The maximum recommended floor to ceiling height is 96? (8 feet). Floor to ceiling style is highly specified by architects as a result of visual and aesthetic appeal and is highly preferred by business owners as a result of structural stability.
- Pilasters are anchored to both concrete floors and structural ceiling supports for maximum strength.
- Full floor to ceiling pilaster coverage, up to 8 feet in height.
- Plinths (shoes) are mounted at the bottom end and top end of the pilasters, providing additional aesthetic appeal.
Benefits & Recommendations
- Floor & ceiling mounting results in extreme sturdiness, making this a great solution for areas of high vandalism and foot traffic.
- Provides an extra feeling of added privacy, durability, and aesthetic appeal.
- The supports must be installed in the ceiling to a sturdy structure (preferably steel) prior to the toilet partition installation.
- Before purchasing, consider the lighting and sprinkler systems that need to be avoided during installation.