CRX-A Townsteel Cylindrical Lock with 5-Point Ligature Resistant Arch Trim
ANSI Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock with Ligature Resistant Trim-Arch. CRX-A is recommended for high-risk areas in facilities housing patients at risk. This product is equipped with a 5-point ligature-resistant stainless steel arch lever and tamper-resistant mounting screws. The CRX-A can be mounted on both a wood and metal door.
- Equipped with a 5 point ligature resistant arch lever
- Meets all ligature resistant requirements
- Heavy-duty Grade 1
- Various cylinder and keying options
- Through-bolt mounting with tamper-resistant screws
Ligature Compliant: Yes
- Grade 1 listed, Certified ANSI/BHMA
- Standard, 2-3/4"
- Optional, 5"
- (41) Single Dummy
- (75) Passage
- (76) Privacy
- (84) Classroom
- (86) Storeroom
- ASA strike standard, T-Strike optional
- ½" throw, stainless steel
- Though-bolt, tamper resistant mounting screws, for wood and metal door
- Stainless steel, 2-5/8" projection