Moduform Fortress Slope Top Wardrobe
24"d x 30"w x 70"h
- Cabinet: Solid Planked Red Oak.
- Top: Sloped for Easy Cleaning, Safety and Security.
- Top: Integrated 90° Rear Bevel for Safe and Secure Wall Mounting.
- Safety: Contraband Closure to Increase Lines of Sight and Prevent Access to Top Ridge.
- Shelves: Secured with Concealed Hardwood Dowels & Buried Tamper Resistant Fasteners.
- Shelves: Recessed to Prevent Climbing.
- Assembly: Using Electromagnetic, Automated Clamps to Ensure Cabinets are Square, True and of the Highest Build Quality.
- All Wood Components are Finished with Our Specially Formulated ModuV Resin Inside and Out.
- ModuV is the Most Durable and Environmentally Friendly Finish Available with 100% of the Sealer & Top-Coat Pressure Applied to the Part.
- We apply ModuV via a Flat-Line Roll-Coating System that Eliminates Harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- ModuV Resin is Impervious to Discoloration, Most Food and Beverage Stains, Abrasions from Paper, Books, and Writing Instruments.
- ModuV Resin is Chemically Inert – It Will Stand Tough Against Harsh Cleaning Solvents, Commercial Detergents and Even Nail Polish Remover.
- Standard Finish is Natural Oak.
- Available in Standard ModuForm Finishes.
Concealed Floor Mounting System.
Concealed Wall Mounting.
ModuForm Fortress bedroom Furniture was engineered to remove many of the risks inherently found in patient sleeping areas. Solid red oak was chosen as the primary material, not only for strength, but to create a less threatening and more comfortable space due its natural and warm characteristics. Beds feature 1” thick solid red oak headboards and footboards and are bolted to a fully concealed internal steel frame that enhances structure.
There are no moving parts that can be misused. All storage is through fixed-in-place shelves making it easy for patients to display personal items that reflect meaningful memories. Cabinets can be secured to the floor and the wall, include tamper resistant hardware and radius corners and edges.
ModuForm utilizes electromagnetic clamps and other CNC controlled equipment to build high-quality cabinets that feature tight tolerances and an impeccable level of quality. This ensures long-lasting usability, aesthetic appeal and tremendous value that are most suitable for the care, treatment, and services provided.
All wood components are finished, inside and out, using our specially formulated ModuV, a revolutionary ultraviolet (UV) coating. This topcoat will withstand bodily fluids, scratches, heat and UV light as its non-reactive chemistry and other distinctive characteristics enable it to hold up to the rigors and unpredictable circumstances that arise in treatment facilities. Disinfect with heavy strength detergents, bleach or steam to keep your facility clean against harmful bacteria and bloodborne pathogens.