ML2000 Series - BHSS Trim
The ML2000 Series mortise lock with BHSS trim transforms the patient experience, combining safety and reliability with aesthetics. It has tapered surfaces and an integrated lever and escutcheon, bringing an elegant style to low, medium and high risk areas in behavioral health environments, as recognized in the New York State Office of Mental Health (NYS-OMH) Patient Safety Standard.
- Aesthetic, modern design with integrated lever and escutcheon
- Uses the ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 ML2000 Series mortise lock with standard mortise prep
- Available in 36 functions including Institutional/Utility, Institutional Privacy, and Privacy as well as electrified options
- Stainless Steel finish (630) standard; Microshield antimicrobial coating optional
- Matching behavioral health thumbturn available
- UL Listed for use with Fire Rated doors
- ADA Compliant
- Beautiful: tapered surfaces and escutcheon shape lend a modern design aesthetic to healthcare facilities
Strong and durable: lock exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 requirements to withstand abusive environments
Versatile: 36 functions, including electrified and behavioral health specific; can be used on many opening types
Minimizes risk: helps contribute to patient safety with unique design; available with MicroShield antimicrobial coating
Easy to use: intuitive operation of lever provides easy access for staff and patients
- ANSI/BHMA Code: A156.13
ANSI/BHMA Series: Series 1000
Backset Depth (Standard): 2¾"
Cylinder Pins: 6 pin, 7 pin
Cylinder Type: Mortise
Door Thickness (Standard): 1¾"
Door Type: Bullet-Resistant Doors, Wood, Hollow Metal
Latchbolt Throw: ¾"
Maximum Backset: 2¾"
Maximum Door Thickness: 4"
Minimum Backset: 2¾"
Minimum Door Thickness: 1¾"
Number of Keys: 2
Strike Type (Standard): ANSI Straight Lip
UL Listed: Yes
ULC Listed: Yes
Warranty: 10-year warranty; 2-year warranty on electronic components
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliant
- UL-cUL Fire-Rated Up to 3 Hours
- UL-cUL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3-hours
- ANSI/BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, Operational and Security Grade 1