Modified Asylum Function by Accurate Lock and Hardware
CCS_CH 9142 ASNTB
Download Spec Sheet
This modified function allows the inside cylinder to lock/unlock the inside handle and conversely, the outside cylinder to lock/unlock the outside handle. Commonly used with electric strikes, the lock is supplied with no trigger bolt.
- Inside and outside handles are independent of each other and can remain locked or unlocked if positioned by the cylinder on its side.
- After egress from unlocked side, door will remain locked (from locked side).
- Available with High Security or Grade 1 Mortise Lock.
- US26D/US32D finish standard, anti-microbial plating available.
- Supplied with Torx® Security Screws.
- 2-3/4" backset standard, other backsets available.
- Dimensions: 12-1/4" high by 4-13/32" wide with a projection of 2-1/8".
CH 9142SEC ASTN Modified Asylum
- Outside cylinder locks and unlocks outside handle.
- Inside cylinder locks and unlocks inside handle.
- For use with unlatch type electric strikes (by others), lock is supplied with no trigger bolt.
- After egress from locked side, door remains locked, from locked side (if it is locked).
- Inside and outside handle are independent of each other and can remain locked or unlocked if positioned by the cylinder on its side.