Crescent Magnetic Latch Accurate Lock and Hardware
Download Spec Sheet.
The Ligature Resistant Crescent Magnetic Latch is designed to further eliminate ligature points on the opening. The latch is designed to stay flush until the door is closed and it is pulled into the strike by a rare-earth magnet. It simplifies the opening by having a non-lipped strike and no protruding latch.
The highest level of ligature resistance featuring Paperclip Protection.
Meets BHMA 156.34 Ligature Resistant Trim Standard.
Compatible with any standard mortise cylinder (must be ordered with appropriate cam).
US26D/US32D finish standard, anti-microbial plating available.
Supplied with Torx Security Screws.
CH 9124ML Dormitory
Latch bolt by handle either side unless deadbolt is thrown, in which case outside handle becomes rigid.
A turn of inside handle retracts latch and deadbolt simultaneously, automatically unlocking outside handle.
Deadbolt by key outside.
CH 9125ML Passage
Latch bolt by handle either side.
CH 9143ML Institutional Privacy
Latch bolt by handle either side unless outside handle is locked by thumb turn.
Thumb turn locks or unlocks outside handle.
Key will not retract latch as an override. Clutch* on inside thumb turn required to enable key to unlock the outside handle if inside thumb turn forcibly held.
Outside handle unlocks when inside handle is turned or door closes.
How to Specify
FUNCTION.BACKSET.TRIM.FINISH.HAND.DOOR THICKNESS.SPECIAL OPTIONS
- Crescent Magnetic Latch | Institutional Privacy | Large Plate
E.g.: CH 9144E-ML.234.L.PC.US26D.RH.134
- Crescent Magnetic Latch | Classroom Lock | Small Plate
E.g.: CH 9145ML.234.S.PC.US26D.RH.134
- Crescent Magnetic Latch | Storeroom Door | Anti-Vandal Trim
E.g.: CH 9159ML.234.L.PC.US26D.LH.134.AV
- Special Options Available:
- Specify SP: SilentPac Lever Dampening Disc
- Specify ETCH: Custom Etching
- Specify AV: Anti-Vandal Trim
- Specify LRCC.A: Ligature Resistant Cylinder Collar (‘A’ based on cylinder application or length)