Semi-Recessed Fire Extinguisher Cabinet Features
- ligature-resistant design provides utility while ensuring patient’s safety
- sloping edges that protrude 2-3/4" (69.85 mm) from wall surface
- door, trim and tub constructed of 20 gauge steel
- frame features an indented design
- solid raised-panel door attached with continuous hinge
- equipped with cylinder lock
All components are powder coated with an electrostatically-applied, thermally-fused, re-coatable white polyester finish.
The cabinet is designed to fit a fire extinguisher of up to 5" (127mm) diameter. Fire Extinguisher not included.
The installation requires a 10" (254 mm) width x 25" (635 mm) high x 3-1/2" (89 mm) depth into the wall.
Download Product Spec Sheet
Material: Stainless Steel
Ligature Resistant: Yes
Appropriate for: Ligature Resistant
Legacy Model: WH1724-FS-ANTL