Plastic laminate urinal partitions provide beautiful appearance with tremendous flexibility. Plastic laminate requires minimal care, coupled with low initial cost. The material is a smooth-surfaced high-pressure decorative laminate bonded to a 45 lb density resin-infused particleboard core. Bonding the edges and all components prior to face lamination ensures optimum water runoff, durability, and inhibits deterioration. The finish is available in many designer colors and wood grain textures to appeal to any decorating taste, and will resist any cosmetic damage. The laminate surface is stain and impact-resistant, lightweight, and easily maintained. The plastic laminate appearance and material is an attractive, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective solution.
Download Brochure for Colors and Sizes (PDF)
- Plastic laminate material consists of smooth-surfaced high-pressure decorative laminate on the exterior.
- This laminate is bonded to a 45 lb resin-infused density particleboard core.
- Panels are nominal 1" (7/8"), pilasters 1-1/4".
- All internal edges and components are bonded prior to full face lamination.
- Wall and pilaster-to-panel fittings are chrome-plated zamac die-castings. Requires 1 ear or 2 ear brackets.
Many Color Options
- Plastic laminate finish is available in many designer colors and wood grain textures to appeal to any decorating taste.
- This provides for countless aesthetic options and provides for excellent décor in any commercial restroom.
- This material has become highly preferred by designers & architects that seek an upscale appearance at a lower up-front cost.
- The plastic laminate exterior is highly resistant to exterior cosmetic damage.
- Low up front cost makes plastic laminate a great solution for commercial projects on a lower budget.