Powder coated steel toilet partitions are the industry standard and are the most popular choice for new construction or remodeling of restroom partitions due to their durable quality and economical pricing. The powder coated finish is electrostatically applied over galvannealed steel, which protects against corrosion and provides a proper base and adhesion for a durable and smooth powder coated finish. This surface is three times more resistant to humidity and salt spray than solvent based painted finishes and it is highly resistant to stains, scratching, scuffing, and corrosion. With a low noise level, powder coated metal toilet partitions are ideal for high traffic areas such as schools, churches, and libraries. The lightweight metal product provides for ease of installation. It is easily cleaned and is available in a large variety of colors to fit any new restroom construction or renovation.
Download Brochure for Colors and Sizes (PDF)
- Construction features 1" thick doors and panels, 1-1/4" pilasters, constructed of two sheets of galvanneal steel, formed and cemented under pressure to a honeycomb core.
- All edges are finished with 20-gauge interlocking steel moldings. Corners are welded and finished with pre-formed stainless steel reinforcements.
- Doors feature steel reinforcements to secure hardware items, with "in-use" indicator latch.
- Rust inhibitive coated material is painted with multiple coats of epoxy-hybrid powder, applied electrostatically and baked until cured.
- Standard wall fittings are chrome-plated die-cast zamac.
Popular & Economical
- Powder coated is the most popular material as a result of its economical price, lightweight material, and long-lasting powder painted durable finish.
- The material has a wide range of standard & custom color options, multiple hardware options, and various premium upgrade offerings.
- The material can be used in all construction styles and is highly customizable and versatile, catering to architects & designers who have that extra drive for aesthetic appeal & imagination.
- Class A fire rating.
- Easily cleaned & maintained.
Lightweight & Strong
- Lightweight material allows for ease of installation, material handling, and lower freight costs
- Despite the lightweight nature of the material, powder coated partitions remain highly durable and strong.
- Powder coated material has the highest return on investment when considering up-front price with longevity and performance of the material.
- Many architects, designers, and contractors select powder coated material for exactly this reason.
- The industry standard for projects on a more cost conscious budget.