The BRITEX Stainless Steel Grandeur Basin is a stylish looking fixture that incorporates prison-grade vandal resistance. Key to its design is a fully welded, radiused front edge that conceals a solid 25mm stainless steel bar within - to ensure maximum resistance to any applied forces. A rounded profile above and below the basin also ensures there are no ligature points and all fixing points are concealed. Plumbing connections are secure within the stainless steel shroud that can incorporate an access panel if fixing from the front and an anti-ligature security waste is optional. Can be supplied with a wide range of tapware including anti-vandal timed flow pillar taps, sensor taps or low-profile security tapware for maximum vandal resistance.
- Optimal vandal resistance
- Fully welded, seamless construction
- Completely concealed plumbing
- P trap installation
- No sharp edges or corners
- Grade 304 satin S.S.
- 40mm waste outlet
- Concealed fixings
- Front and rear fixed models
- Choice of various Tapware styles
- Available with 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
- Optional anti-ligature waste outlet
- Ideal for night clubs, education, detention projects and public amenities.