spec pdf | install pdf
Inpro 1200 Series Handrail
The 1200 Series Handrail provides a comfortable and functional gripping surface with an ergonomically designed handrail thumb groove. This design is approved in California by OSHPD for hospital use.
Features & Benefits:
- Provide comfortable and functional gripping surface with ergonomically designed thumb groove
- Meet safety codes with ADA and ANSI compliance
- Coordinate interiors with 100 standard colors
- Minimize seams with standard 12' lengths
- Continuous mounting bracket is available to address safety issues for patients in mental health or similar areas by eliminating the gap between the wall and handrail
- 6-1/4" (159mm) height
- .080" (2mm) vinyl cover
- .080" (2mm) continuous aluminum retainer
- 1-1/2" (38mm) grip
Also available as:
SureContact Antimicrobial Handrails incorporate Sanitized® Zinc Pyrithione technology to help reduce microorganisms.
Because the Zinc Pyrithione technology is anchored into the material at the molecular level rather than applied to the surface, SureContact Handrails have a permanently protective finish.
The active ingredient electrically depolarizes the microbe’s membrane and inactivates them. This physical mode of action does not promote microbe cell mutation and does not leach into the surrounding environment.
- Have a permanently protective antimicrobial finish
- Improve hygiene between cleaning cycles
- Are non-leaching
- Are stain resistant
- Do not promote microbe cell mutation
- Reduce the need for harsh bleach cleaning solutions'