Suicide Resistant Faucet - CCSN301
- Metered Faucet (handles & spout) is encased in a high-impact solid surface material (i.e. Corian type material). Comes in either 4” or 8” spread and fitted to your backsplash or wall.
- Designed so that nothing can be tied to the fixture thus-eliminating existing hanging points (i.e. handles & spout). The Solid-Surface material is permanent and cannot be removed by the patient.
- Self-closing, push-button, metered faucets will save you water, money and exceed your energy saving goals. They are a LEED Approved product that will help you save the environment.
- Fact: Our faucets save twice as much water as electronic faucets. Also they do not require the constant maintenance or calibration as an electronic faucet.
- Our faucets can be equipped with an additional water saving aerator that can further reduce bathroom faucet water use from 2.5 GPM to 1.0 GPM.
- Maintenance or water duration usage can be adjusted easily by technician without removing the fixture from the sink.
- Esthetically pleasing to any administrator or human rights committee.
- Made of high impact solid surface material and customized to fit your existing sinks.
- Push button – water saving control valves require no batteries or calibration.
- Difficult to tie anything to fixture (i.e. no hanging points) due to its design
- Unlike electronic faucets, our faucets provide all three types of water temperatures (hot/cold/warm) for your customers.
- Pre-cut slots on each side of push button to allow easy access to “Allen” screw for adjusting water duration or maintenance
- Our faucets are made of solid brass and have four times the product-life than electronic faucets and require very little maintenance.
- $$ Water saving fixture will pay for itself in four years or less.
- Click for instructions on how to measure for drop-in sink installation/ordering (if template is needed/for retrofit)
- Click for installation instructions.