Installations for facilities in which self-harm is potential the suicide-resistant sloped top is available to provide a lever of prevention that does not exist in standard enclosures. The slope at 22 degrees is adequate to prevent any attempts at self-ligature while maintaining the attractive appearance of the enclosure.
- Price will set by the width and height of the front opening.
- The depth from the wall to the inside front of the cover is 6 ¼”.
- The frame is 6063-T5 black anodized aluminum, 1/8” thick with two 1/4” thick aluminum reinforcements in each corner.
- The front cover is 1/4” polycarbonate.
- The enclosure frame is assembled internally with brackets, studs, and lock nuts.
- The front panel is held in place by pin-in-torx sheet metal screws.
- An optional ABS back panel can be used if needed for mounting.
Depending on the TV power consumption the enclosure may be totally enclosed, ventilation slots, or cooling fans and slots if needed as an option.
The enclosures are shipped assembled except the front panel. The pin-in-torx will quickly assemble the front panel in place.
An internal flange within the enclosure allows clearance holes to be drilled through the flange to provide attachment points to the wall.
It is up to each user to decide what the correct number of attachment points for their unit.
- It may be easier if the TV is mounted first. The enclosure with the mounting holes drilled in the rear flange could be held up around the TV. The holes for attachment marked and the correct anchors drilled or assembled to the wall.
- Hold the enclosure to the wall and assemble two of the screws/anchors to hold the unit in place. Place the remaining screws/anchors in place and tighten.
- Remove the film from either side of the front cover and attach with the pin-in-torx screws provided.