Transitions bedroom furniture serves to support therapy objectives and improve environmental quality.
Laminate tops are durable and easy to clean while all wood components are finished using our revolutionary
ultraviolet (UV) coating. This topcoat will resist scratches, heat, UV light, bodily fluids and the heavy strength
detergents meant to keep your facility clean against harmful bacteria and bloodborne pathogens. The natural
red oak wood grain offers a warm and homelike feel that reflects a level of compassion and vigilance for
patient welfare. Its ligature resistant design will help to provide a level of safety and security to promote
empowerment, hope and quality of life. All cabinets are built using the latest technology in cabinet construction
ensuring the highest level of quality and performance suitable for the care, treatment and services provided.
- Standard finish is natural oak.
- Cabinet: Select Red Oak veneer side rails, head board and footboard.
- Bed Deck: High impact particleboard and 14”h
- Internal steel frame | Through bolted to oak sides, headboard and footboard.
- All wood components finished with UV cured resin inside and out.
- UV resin is most durable and environmentally friendly finish available with its 100% pressure applied transfer
- UV resin is impervious to discoloration, most food and beverage stains, abrasions from paper, books and
- writing instruments.
- UV resin is chemically inert – it will stand tough against harsh cleaning solvents and even nail polish remover.
- Fits 36” x 80” mattress | not included but available through Moduform.
- Available in standard ModuForm finishes.
Steel Frame Platform Bed
37.75"d / 81.5"w / 16.5"h
Floor mounting tabs
Plywood deck with added stiffeners | UV resin finished
Plywood deck laminated white with perimeter sealant
Tamper proof hardware