When you are creating interior spaces to meet the needs of the patient population while providing furniture that
is safe and suitable to the care, treatment and services provided, Passages is the solution. Its solid red oak
panels are cheerful and less threatening while its storage capabilities allow for the display of objects that reflect
meaningful memories. The furniture is easily maintained and cleaned with all wood components featuring our
revolutionary UV cured coating that is specially formulated to withstand bleach-based cleaners and other
heavy strength disinfectants to aid in the control of bloodborne pathogens and harmful bacteria. With an array
of beds, dressers, nightstands and wardrobes, Passages will help to provide an inviting, calm and safe
environment where treatment and healing take place.
- Standard finish is natural oak.
- Cabinet: Solid planked red oak headboard and footboard with oak veneer side rails.
- Drawer Fronts: Solid planked red oak with beveled finger pull on top edge
- Bed Deck: Particle Board and 14”h
- Applied railing is solid read oak machined for restraint kits (PS908NDR)
- All wood components finished with UV cured resin inside and out.
- UV resin is most durable and environmentally friendly finish available with its 100% pressure applied transfer
- UV resin is impervious to discoloration, most food and beverage stains, abrasions from paper, books and
- writing instruments.
- UV resin will stand tough against harsh cleaning solvents and even nail polish remover.
- Fits 36? x 80? mattress | not included but available through ModuForm.
- Available in standard ModuForm finishes.
Full Sides | No Drawers | Restraint Rails
40"d / 83.25"w / 17"h
Floor mounting tabs
Headboard extension to 29" high
Plywood deck laminated white with perimeter sealant
Multiple Restraint Heights available at time of order
Heavy duty non-marking, locking casters | Set of four for platform bed