Metpar Toilet Partitions -- Overhead Braced
Created for areas where high strength is required and installation considerations prevent other toilet partition options. Headrail is used for additional strength. Most popular style, economical toilet partition style and the most and frequently purchased for new & existing commercial restroom projects. The construction has pilasters that are attached to the floor (floor-mounted) and is stabilized at the top of the pilaster with anti-grip aluminum anodized headrail (overhead braced) for extra structural support and rigidity. The headrail generally crosses the partition from two perpendicular directions, attaching to the surrounding walls for extra stability. This style is specifically designed for areas where high strength is required and installation considerations (high ceilings) prevent other toilet partition configuration styles.
- This design is attached to the floor and stabilized at the top of the pilaster with headrail.
- The headrail material is anodized aluminum and is considered "anti-grip" as a result of the pointed top, making it uncomfortable to hang or pull down on.
- The pilasters are 82" high, which extend 12" above the doors.
- The headrail is 1 - 2/4" thick and comes with end plugs for wall connection.
- Can be used with light weight concrete or wood floors.
Benefits & Recommendations
- This design provides a much stronger support than the floor mounted only configuration style.
- This style is recommended for heavy traffic or vandalism-prone areas.
- Most frequently used in schools, restaurants, and office buildings.
- Best for commercial projects on a lower project, as it is the most economical toilet partition style.
- Installation is very easy - most skilled contractors/carpenters with knowledge of reading instructions can install overhead braced partitions without an issue.