Sunday Plinth Base Lounge Chair
32.5"d x 30"w x 34.5"h
Seat Height: 18"
Arm Height: 25.5"
COM: 6 yards
Download Sunday Plinth Overview
Download Behavioral Health Overview
- Frame: Premium Laminated Hardwood Components.
- Assembly: Interlocking Components Reinforced with High-Grade Commercial Quality Adhesive and Galvanized Mechanical Framing Fasteners.
- Foam: High-grade Commercial Polyurethane with Fiber Wrap for Shape and Comfort.
- Seats and Backs: Feature “S” Shaped Continuous Coils Reinforced with Paper Covered Tie Rods for “No Sag” Construction.
- Springs: Fixed to Engineered Hardwood Rails Using Tape Lined Clips to Prevent Squeaking.
- Seams: Stitched with Finest Quality Bonded, Low Profile Nylon Thread. Superior Strength and Abrasion Resistance.
- Base: High-Impact, Ligature Resistant, & Fully Molded.
- Certified Green for Healthier Indoor Environments
- Available in Standard ModuForm Finishes.
Double Needle Stitching.
Contrast Stitching (available when double needle is selected).
Flame Retardant Backer.
The Sunday Collection combines the styling and comfort of a cozy club chair with ModuForm’s hallmark trademarks of fine craftmanship and institutional construction specifically designed for behavioral health.
The Sunday is tightly proportioned with amply scaled curved arms for the ultimate combination of comfort and style.
Interior frames are produced using robust hardwood engineered components. All pieces are interlocking “puzzle cut” in design, creating an interior structure that is unmatched. Commercial grade adhesives and mechanical fasteners further enhance the assembly. Continuous “S” shaped springs are tied and secured with squeak resistant clips.
Individual seat cushions feature commercial grade foam that is resilient, flexible, will maintain its shape and is long-lasting. The Chair features both a loose and tight model.
Cushions feature commercial grade foam that is highly resilient, flexible, will maintain its shape, and are long-lasting.
The high-impact plinth base is impact resistant while creating a safer and more secure lounge chair by reducing the risks of accessing the underside.
Fabric cutting, stitching and final upholstering is done by experienced craftspeople with generations of experience. Fabrics are matched 4-way so that patterns are aligned and the tailoring is of the finest quality.