Accurate Lock and Hardware, Motor Drive Electrified Latch Retraction Accessible Restroom Lock, CCS_M9143ELR
SELL SHEET: M9143ELR
SPECIFCATION SHEET. M9143ELR
Motor Drive Electrified Latch Retraction Accessible Restroom Lock
For commercial use, the M9143ELR utilizes a wired push paddle paired with electrified latch retraction to open and close the door behind the user. An ADA thumb turn shunts the push paddle outside, locking the door and allowing for complete privacy. Ideal for bathrooms or any power-operated openings that require accessibility or ADA compliance. This electrified solution helps maintain privacy while also allowing for ease of access with the integration of a low energy power operator and wired push paddle (by others).
- M9143ELR for doors 1 3/4" minimum (1 1/4" armor front).
- UL Listed 3 Hour (Mechanics R13846/R27504 and Electronics R10121).
- Grade 1 Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13.2005 Standard.
- BACKSETS: 2-1/2" and 2-3/4"(larger backsets available upon request).
- OPERATION: FAIL SECURE ONLY. Latch retracts when power is applied. Key cylinder (by others) will override electronics to retract latch bolt.
- Furnished standard with LB Locking Bar Monitor.
- Filtered and Regulated Power Supply.
- Voltage: 24VDC (21VDC – 30VDC).
- Current: 625mA MAX Inrush, 150mA MAX Holding.
- Non-polarized Leads.
- Latch bolt by handle either side unless outside handle is locked by thumb turn or key.
- Rotating thumb turn locks outside handle and deactivates outside push paddle for privacy.
- Thumb turn and key lock or unlock outside handle.
- When outside handle is locked, key retracts latch bolt.
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt.
- Outside handle unlocks when inside handle is turned or door closes.
- Inside handle always free for egress.
- Inside wired push paddle always free for egress.
- FAIL SECURE OPERATION ONLY.