Ligature Resistant Sliding Door System with Emergency Swing by Accurate Lock and Hardware
Product Spec Sheet
The Ligature Resistant Sliding Door System is available with a breakaway door provides emergency entry to the room within seconds in the event of unforeseen risks. The worldwide patented technology eliminates ligature points of swinging doors including: top of the door, bottom of the door, latch, strike, hardware and hinge. The concealed track system hangs a 1-3/4” door with a surface applied 1/8” gap without any exposed anchor points or cavities where unwanted items could be stored.
- -Door can swing open in seconds to provide immediate entry.
- -The ONLY door that provides access in the event of cylinder tampering.
- -Concealed track system hangs a 1-3/4” thick door with minimal surface applied gap without any exposed anchor points or cavities.
- -Concealed floor guide keeps door flush against wall.
- -Concealed vertical rod bolt locks into track providing privacy with no accessible latch bolt or strike.
- -Ligature resistant trim provided based on functionality.
- -Top door edge not accessible as a ligature point which eliminates barricade tactics and using door as a weapon.
- -Various functions available based on application (e.g. bedroom, bathroom, consultation rooms or more. Contact us for more information).
- -In addition to locking in the “closed” position, other positions can be added (e.g. locked in open position).
- -Soft close available.
- -Contributes to a smaller patient room design saving up to 45% of space.
- -Strength tested to meet or exceed one 150 ft-lb impact per section 220.127.116.11 of ANSI A250.13-2014. System withstands abuse and continues to function even after door failure.
- -There are two ball bearing blocks, each having a dynamic load capacity of 1240lbs.