Ligature Resistant Sliding Door System with Electrified Latch Retraction by Accurate Lock and Hardware
Product Spec Sheet
The patented Ligature Resistant Sliding Door System is available with electrified latch retraction that can be used with a key card, fingerprint or any credential. The ELR provides the best of both worlds by satisfying the care staff with ease of access and the facility with a manual key override. The concealed track system hangs a 1-3/4” door with a surface applied 1/8” gap without any exposed anchor points or cavities where unwanted items could be stored. The seamless deign also eliminates opportunities to use the top edge of the door as a ligature point.
- Use with key card, fingerprint or any credential.
- Eliminates operable hardware for maximum ligature resistance.
- Door can be locked open or closed.
- Concealed track system hangs a 1-3/4” thick door with minimal surface applied gap without any exposed anchor points or cavities.
- Concealed floor guide keeps door flush against wall.
- Concealed vertical rod lock latches into track providing privacy with no accessible latch bolt or strike.
- Top door edge not accessible as a ligature point which eliminates barricade tactics and using door as a weapon.
- Various functions available based on application (e.g. bedroom, bathroom, consultation rooms, etc.)
- Soft close available.
- Contributes to a smaller patient room design saving up to 45% of space.
- Strength tested to meet or exceed one 150 ft-lb impact per section 18.104.22.168 of ANSI A250.13-2014. System withstands abuse and continues to function even after door failure.
- There are two ball bearing blocks, each having a dynamic load capacity of 1240lbs.