• Ligature resistant design
• Integral toilet seat
• Normalizes the environment
• Dark grey integral seat
• Heavy duty solid surface
• Highly vandal resistant
• Hygienic and easily cleaned
• Through the wall and/or floor mounted
The CWC-156-AST is a ligature and vandal resistant solid surface back-to-wall toilet. It is designed for hidden activations and is intended for either through wall installation or front-off-wall installation. The toilet is designed with a non-moving integral ligature resistant dark grey toilet seat that enhances a normalized environment. There is adequate room in the rear of the toilet to accommodate a 90º pan connector to connect to a floor drain. As an alternate the toilet can be drained through the wall. The CWC-156-AST is extremely tough, being made from the highest grade solid surface material. The CWC range of toilets has been used throughout secure environments for over 10 years.
• Drain size: 4”.
• Flush pipe inlet: 1 1/2” pipe and seal.
• ISO EN 19712-3-2007 rated 5 for durability, stain resistance, cigarette burns, etc.
• Weight: 150 lbs.
• Color toilet bowl: white, high polished
• Color toilet seat: dark grey, high polished
• Use of flush valve by others: requires a water flow between 0.48 and 0.52 gal/sec