Security Pedestal Basin Model SPB
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Pedestal Security Basin is a popular vandal resistant fixture for holding cells, public toilets and train stations. Shrouded all the way to the ground, it can be trapped through the floor, eliminating the need to penetrate the rear wall. Compact in size and taking up little space in smaller rooms, it is fixed both at the rear of the basin and at the base. Options include an integral toilet roll holder, security waste and access panels if fixing from the front. Can be supplied with a wide range of security and basin mounted tapware if required. Security (anti ligature) waste is optional.
- 1.6mm Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Shroud extends to the floor
- 6 litre bowl capacity
- All plumbing connections concealed
- Grade 304 satin S.S.
- Optional access panel (if front fixed)
- Fixes to floor and rear wall
- 40mm waste outlet supplied
- P or S trap installation
- Optional toilet roll holder
- Choice of tapware styles
- 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
- Optional anti-ligature waste
- Suits detention projects, holding cells, public amenities and bars