Arch Info Board by 2/90 Sign Systems, CCS_ARCHINFO-BOARD
Choose InfoBoard, the branded dry-erase information exchange system
Download InfoBoard Flyer
Communication. It’s essential for success no matter what field you work in – from healthcare to business to education.
InfoBoard is the dry-erase board that reflects your brand and matches your other signage.
Place your InfoBoard wherever people need to exchange information. Durable, subsurface graphics allow you to create a custom template for people to fill in, and the anodized marker-holder keeps writing tools close at hand.
View Patterns and Shapes
- Available in 13 configurations with over 20 patterns and unlimited colors and materials to complement any environment. Browse shapes and patterns view standard colors and finishes at www.capecodsystems.com
- Template can be enhanced with one or two backers. Choose template only (INFO.SM), one backer (INFO.C.SM), or two backers (INFO.CC.SM).
- InfoBoard is available in two sizes: Small: 12”H x 11”W, with enhanced backer approx. 16.5”H x 12”W; Large: 16”H x 17”W, with enhanced backer approx. 21”H x 18.5”W.
- Each InfoBoard comes with an anodized marker holder and a dry erase marker.
- Add your logo to one of our four standard templates or create a custom template unique to your
- InfoBoard is available with tape mount only. Secure mount with silicone.
Where does InfoBoard belong?
Healthcare :Keep staff and visitors informed, enhancing patient perceptions of the experience.
Office :Track people’s comings and goings, update sales data, and keep everyone on the same page.
Schools :Record homework assignments, post daily activities, or tally competitions.
Financial institutions :Display changing rates or other rapidly changing information.