Download 2002CPDL SELL SHEET
Accurate Lock and Hardware Quiet Pocket Door Lock with Integrated Edge Pull, CCS_2002Q
Premium quality mortise lock for pocket doors featuring an integrated slow release edge pull allowing for comfortable and quiet operation to pull door out of the pocket. For use with single doors or pair with 2002CPDS-Q for pair of doors.
- 2", 2-1/2", 2-3/4", 3-3/4", 5", or 6" backsets standard (other backsets available as a custom order).
- Heavy Gauge, Wrought Case (11/16" thick).
- 1/2" thick deadbolt, 1-7/32" high, 1" throw.
- 1/2" thick pull, 2" high, 1-1/4" throw.
- Thumb Turn Hub 3/16" (5mm) on the diamond standard (specialty 6mm square hub available as a special order).
- 1" wide armor front. 8" tall standard made from brass, bronze or stainless steel, and finished as required.
- 3-1/2" x 1" deadlock type strike for single doors included (specify SD). 2002JPP Jamb Protector Plate available. For double door openings, refer to 2002CPDS-Q.
- Dust box available for single doors. Available in brass, stainless steel or US10B.
- Cylinders must be specified separately, lock requires standard American mortise cylinder with a clover leaf cam.
- Specify 2002CPDL for Standard Pocket Door Lock with Integrated Edge Pull.