BestCare Ligature-Resistant Solid Surface Shower Base - ADA 36 x 36"
Download Submittal Worksheet.
Shower Base combines attractive looks with a spacious, easy-to-maintain shower receptacle that features a non-slip, matte finish. The shower base sizes and configurations provide flexibility to best suit the building requirements. Units are designed for versatility, durability, and ease of installation.
Overall base dimension: 38.25" (972 mm) wide and 37.125" (943 mm) front-to-back
Inside base dimension: 36" (914 mm) wide and 36" (914 mm) front-to-back
This shower base is ADA compliant with a small 0.5" (12.7mm) high threshold to allow for easier wheelchair access. Other ADA compliance issues will need to be addressed including but not limited to shower and grab bars. Reminder: ADA compliance is subject to local code authority.
Ligature-Resistance is provided with the drain choices. Round drain (left, center, right) or trench drain (left or right). Various Corterra® solid surface color choices are available.
- Ligature-resistant design on drain covers.
- Extensive configuration range with custom options available
- Ideal for hospitality and other commercial applications
- As safe as they are attractive; as durable as they are spacious.
- Non-slip flooring offers safety without compromising looks
- Durable and beautiful Corterra® solid surface construction
- Resin formula resulting in lower weight single man install
- Solid surface construction allows for post-installation repairs
- Easy to clean and maintain - no more bathtub rings
- Efficient use of space
- Available in a variety of colors and configurations