4.25” x 10” ADA ID
Click for SC.03 ADA ID Sign Drawing
Each SafeCare sign is made of polycarbonate, a durable material which prevents it from breaking and being used as a weapon. Beveled edges eliminate sharp edges, and subsurface paint and graphics guard against tampering in high-traffic and vandalism-prone areas. The ligature-resistant signs can be securely installed with tamper-resistant Pin-In-Head Torx fasteners, plastic anchors and adhesive.
Sign Size: 4.25" x 8.5"
- Ligature resistant design with low profile.
- Subsurface paint and graphics increase durability.
- Subsurface ADA (SSA) compliant graphics.
- Beveled polycarbonate eliminates sharp edges.
- Polycarbonate prevents the sign from breaking.
- Securely mounts with tamper-resistant fasteners and adhesive.
- Sustainable attribute for message changes with supplied perforated paper inserts.
- Laser-print templates are available at www.290signs.com.
- Select from 16 sign types to identify, inform, regulate, and direct.
- Available with one or two colors. Choose matching or complementary color for SSA.
- Choose from gloss vinyl colors for SSA copy; reference asterisk colors in color chart.
- Custom sizes or shapes are available.
- Made in the USA.
Download Installation Instructions
Color: Dark Grey Text with Alfalfa Background
The Sign Color can be chosen from any of our: PRISM or DESIGNER colors. Download Color Chart
Copy Color can only be chosen from:
708 Soft White
710 Light Grey
714 Antique White
733 Pearl Grey
734 Dark Grey
736 Cardinal Red
756 Sapphire Blue
757 Bright Blue
758 Navy Blue
776 Forest Green