Completely modular, abuse-resistant seating engineered for critical areas. Provides units singly and in common-leg modular assemblies. Available with black, epoxy powder coated steel tubing base with seamless molded plastic seats. Units are safe, secure, durable and will withstand the daily demands required in high-traffic environments.
- Available as 2-place, 3-place and 4-place beams.
- Tubular frames for multi-place beam base shall be fabricated from 2" diameter 14 gauge steel tubing.
- ModuForm's specially Rotationally molded high-impact plastic is one piece, seamless, homogeneous in color and feature a leather texture exterior facing skin.
- All molded products clean easily with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Steam cleaning does not harm the product.
- Seating can be sanitized with bleach-based cleaners and heavy strength disinfectants to aid in the control of infections and blood borne pathogens.
4 Place Beam
22"d / 85"w / 31.5"h
Seat height: 19"
Arm height: 25"
Floor mounting tabs.
Adjustable, non-removable leveling glides.