Completely modular, abuse-resistant seating engineered for critical areas. Provides units singly and in common-leg modular assemblies. Available with black, epoxy powder coated steel tubing base with 200 mil thick seamless vinyl cushions. Units are safe, secure, durable and will withstand the daily demands required in high-traffic environments.
- Available as 2-place, 3-place and 4-place beams.
- Tubular steel beam frames shall be fabricated from 2" diameter 14-gauge steel finished with black epoxy powder coat for easy cleaning and durability.
- Seats made using ModuForm's specially formulated, Polyvinyl Chloride. This makes them seamless, sealed, pick and puncture resistant and comfortable.
- Molded vinyl is one piece and seamless so that it repels and fluids and can be easily wiped clean after any spills.
- The "skin" of the seat is fully pigmented through so that any surface scratching will blend.
- Vinyl can be cleaned with mild detergents, steam and can be sanitized with bleach-based agents to aid in the control of infections and blood borne pathogens.
- Interior of the cushion is filled with a two-part, high resiliency, pressure molded foam liquid that solidifies and fully bonds inside the cavity.
- Seat contains a completely concealed steel frame that allows it to be securely bolted to the beam while also allowing for easy replacement.
- Flame retardant and self-extinguishing | Passes CAL TB 133.
3 Place Beam
22"d / 64.25"w / 31.5"h
Seat height: 19"
Arm height: 25"
Floor mounting tabs.
Adjustable, non-removable leveling glides.