Moduform ModuMaxx Model:5003-86R-HPL
Multipurpose 8 Seat Cluster Table
Top Size: 60”diameter
Footprint: 91”d x 32“h
- Legs: Heavy Gauge Steel Coated with Black Epoxy for Impact Resistance and Ease of Cleaning.
- Seats: Durable Melamine Resin for Long Wear and Low Maintenance.
- Cleanability: Commercial Detergents, Steam or Bleach-Based Agents to Aid in Prevention of Bloodborne Pathogens, Viruses and Infections.
- Top: Extra Thick High-Pressure Laminate with Embedded T-Nuts for Steel-to-Steel Connection to Steel Leg Plates.
- Edge Banding: Heavy-Duty and Impact Resistant Extruded Thermoplastic.
- Edge Band Fastening: Secured with Center Barbed Spline Air Hammered and Fastened with Embedded Mechanical Fasteners for Safest and Most Durable Edge Available.
- Leg Color: Standard Black.
- Standard Laminate: White Spektrum.
Steel Floor Mounting Plate.
Molded & Fused Resin Edge.
ModuMaxx Cluster tables are designed to be used in heavy-use, high-traffic, critical environments. 3” diameter, powder coated steel legs are through-bolted to the top and seats with tamper resistant hardware. Heavy-duty, adjustable glides or floor mounting kits are available. High pressure laminate or stainless steel with noise reducing core tops to meet your requirement. Whether used for dining, day room, visitation, medical or other purposes, ModuMaxx Cluster tables have been meticulously engineered and designed to be easy to clean, rugged, and durable. Seats are either stainless steel or melamine resin with molded in threaded inserts for added safety and security.