ADM21 Anti-ligature Behavioral Healthcare Sensor Faucet
The ADM21 is a sensor operated faucet made from chrome plated lead free brass.
The response time is 0.5 seconds and stops within 2.5 seconds after the object leaves the sensor range. The waterflow will automatically stop after one minute. In this case there will be a time-out of 10 seconds.
The waterflow will stop if the power is interrupted or out. This to minimize the waste of water.
If powered by 4 x AA batteries, the battery life will be around 2 years at 300 cycles a day.
- Battery Life: 35,000 to 40,000 hand wash cycles (water & soap)
- Sensor range: 2-10”
- Maximum water flow duration per cycle: 60 seconds
- Recommended soap viscosity: 100-3,500 cps
- Water Pressure: 8-116 psi
- Water flow (at 43 psi): 0.5 gpm
- Certification: ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1
- Power supply:
- AC: 110V Plug-in transformer
- Backup DC: 4 x AA batteries
In the box
- Sensor Faucet
- Control Box with Plug-in Transformer
- Installation Instructions