Has a flexible rubber part which is fixed within a stainless steel surround and has a low load release threshold. Made from a low shore rating rubber with a high silicon content and fixed by two security screws that pass through both the stainless steel surround and the rubber.
- Mark out the two fixing holes using the template provided
- Drill both fixing holes and use suitable wall plugs where necessary
- Fix in place using the two security screws provided
- Designed for garment and towels up to 15lbs in weight secured using two security screws
- Periodic checks should be made to ensure the fixings remain tight and that the rubber has not been damaged.
- Cleaning of the coat and towel holder should be with a damp cloth. Cleaning agents should be avoided.
- 10 Year Guarantee*
- *For faulty manufacture and not for damage