- Cost-effective for areas that require support for residents, patients and visitors
- Multiple bracket combinations offer added design options
- Choose from 100 standard colors
- Add the warmth of wood grain with the 900W; choose from seven Woodland patterns
- Easy installation, clean-up and maintenance
- Meets ADA and ANSI criteria
- Approved in California by OSHPD for hospital use
- 1-1/2" (38mm) height
- .080" (2mm) vinyl cover
- .080" (2mm) continuous aluminum retainer
- 1-1/2" (38mm) grip
- Manufactured in 12' (3.66m) standard lengths
Also available as:
SureContact Antimicrobial Handrails incorporate Sanitized® Zinc Pyrithione technology to help reduce microorganisms.
Because the Zinc Pyrithione technology is anchored into the material at the molecular level rather than applied to the surface, SureContact Handrails have a permanently protective finish.
The active ingredient electrically depolarizes the microbe’s membrane and inactivates them. This physical mode of action does not promote microbe cell mutation and does not leach into the surrounding environment.
- Have a permanently protective antimicrobial finish
- Improve hygiene between cleaning cycles
- Are non-leaching
- Are stain resistant
- Do not promote microbe cell mutation
- Reduce the need for harsh bleach cleaning solutions