IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CAPE COD SYSTEM CORPORATION'S RETURN POLICY
Please, Inspect First!
As soon as you receive your products, it is your responsibility to count all boxes and inspect for
visible damage or shortages before signing the UPS Registry or Bill of Lading. Damage should be noted
on the Bill of Lading. Report all product damage or shortages within 10 days of receiving shipment.
Call a Customer Care Specialist at 888-227-8555 or contact us.
UPDATED PRODUCT RETURN POLICY (February 2012)
1. Custom and Non-Stocked products are not returnable. Custom and Non-Stocked products include Non-Stocked heights, lengths and colors; Custom cuts, bends, colors, fabricated and designed product which are non-returnable/non-refundable. All Anti-Ligature Products are custom products and are non cancelable and non returnable.
2. Due to the custom nature of JointMaster products the following items are non-returnable; Fire blankets, factory transitions, bellow systems, foam systems and compression seals.
3. All other returns are at the discretion of Cape Cod Systems Corporation, and are reviewed on an individual order basis. Some of the factors considered are color, style and quantities of the production run.
4. All requests to return product must be made within 90 days of receiving the product.
5. Contact a Customer Care Specialist at 888-227-8555 or contact us to initiate a
request for a Return Authorization.
6. If the return is approved, authorization paperwork will be faxed to you. The paperwork will include:
Request to Return Material form, RMA label, bill of lading and/or call tags, as applicable. Cape Cod Systems Corporation will organize the shipping and pick up by the appropriate carrier.
a. A restocking fee will be charged in addition to the return shipping costs. The restocking fee is
based on the number of days which have elapsed between the date you received the material and
the date when your returned material is physically received by Cape Cod Systems Corporation.
1-10 days = 20% + shipping 11-30 days = 30% + shipping
31-89 days = 40% + shipping 90 days and over = No returns accepted
b. Product must be returned and received by Cape Cod Systems Corporation in good condition and pass our Quality inspection. Damaged product will not be credited. A Customer Care Specialist will notify you of
the inspection results.
c. Product for return must be accompanied by all completed paperwork. No collect shipments will
Please call a Customer Care Specialist at 888-227-8555 or contact us.